The Central Recruitment and Manpower Agency is a division of the Ministry of Labour, Human Services and Social Security that interacts with employers and persons seeking jobs to facilitate job placements. This Agency, formerly known as the Employment Exchange, was established by the Government of Guyana in October 1944, for the purpose of collecting and furnishing information to employers who wish to recruit workers and persons who are seeking employment.
The agency registers applicants for employment, taking specific note of their occupational qualifications, experiences and desires, and interviews them for employment and evaluates, if necessary, their physical and vocational abilities.
To place individuals seeking jobs in suitable employment and provide career guidance and counseling.
- Register unemployed persons seeking employment
- Maintain a record of notified vacancies mainly in the public and private sectors
- Match jobseekers with vacancies and arrange interviews for job seekers
- Provide advice and career guidance and counselling to those seeking employment
Employers seeking staff:
Send your vacancies to us listing:
Basic qualifications/skills required
Contact information and application deadline
Job seekers Come into our offices with your original documents:
Identification (ID card/passport, birth certificate)
Valid Police Clearance
Qualifications, if any.
|Persons Registered For Jobs||2919||2825||3099|
|Number of Placements Made||2009||2862||2596|
Categories of work:
- Clerical and office support: Supervisors, Typist Clerks, and Customer Service Reps., Receptionists.
- Craft and related workers: Welders, Drivers, Fitter Machinist, Mechanics, Machine Operators
- Skilled, Semi Skilled and unclassified: Factory workers, Cleaners Sales Clerks, Labourers, Security Officers Bag Bay attendant, Porters, Counter clerks, masons, carpenters etc.
The CRMA has offices in Georgetown and outlying Regions, as follows:
For further information, visit or contact us at the Central Recruitment and Manpower Agency at:-
Head Office: SIMAP Building
237 Camp Street
Telephone No. (592)-225-3032
Region # 2:- Regional Democratic Building
Telephone No.: (592)- 771-5162
Region # 5:- Regional Democratic Building
West Coast Berbice
Region # 6:-Ministry of Labour, Human Services and Social Security
21 Princess Elizabeth Road
Telephone No: (592)-333-2885
Our services are free. Register with us today at http://www.crma-gy.com
We can assist you in finding the right person for the job, or the right job for you!